This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
The Jack Wolfskin Troposphere jacket provides ultralight and moisture insensitive insulated warmth, providing a similar feeling to down filling. It is waterproof, windproof, and very breathable.
- TEXAPORE O2+ STRETCH 2L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof, and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/mÂ²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- Logo lining softtouch TAFFETA: soft microfiber lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (200 g/mÂ²): extra warm, high-loft synthetic fiber insulation / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (120 g/mÂ²): very warm, high-loft synthetic fiber insulation / MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (100 g/mÂ²): very warm, high-loft synthetic fiber insulation
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- Snug-fitting elasticated cuffs, water-resistant zips, adjustable hem