This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
Made with an especially durable version of their waterproof, windproof, breathable Texopore fabric, the Mount Benson Jacket from Jack Wolfskin is a year-round jacket that you can use for camping, hiking, snowshoeing, or a variety of other outdoor activities. This sporty style features 2 hand pockets, a chest pocket, and an inner pocket as well as a detachable hood. Insulation is provided by the removable inner fleece jacket made from Jack Wolfskin’s durable and cozy Nanuk 200 fabric. In winter, use the jackets as a system to stay warm and protected from wet conditions. For the remaining seasons, each jacket can be worn individually as conditions demand.
- Weight: 1400 g (size M)
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE OXFORD 2L: very robust, waterproof, windproof, and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092, ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- adjustable hem
- Inner jacket:
- NANUK 200: warm and robust fleece
- 2 hand pockets
- taffeta lined sleeves make it easier to slip on and off