This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
Hit the slopes in bright, fun colors with Jack Wolfskin's Big White Jacket. Made from 100% recycled materials, this ski jacket is fully insulated and reinforced with a stretchy, waterproof, windproof, breathable outer twill fabric. Convenient features such as a detachable hood, underarm ventilation zips, powder skirt, google cloth and a Recco system round out this well-built winter jacket.
- Texapore Ecosphere Stretch 2L - 100% recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof, and very breathable outer fabric with a twill look
- Microguard Ecosphere (100 g/m) - very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibers
- Microguard Ecosphere (80 g/m) - warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibers
- Venting zips under the arms
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- Two hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket, ski pass pocket, ski goggles pocket
- Snug-fitting elasticated cuffs
- Snow skirt
- Adjustable hem
- Goggle cloth with SOS tips
- Recco system: integrated chip for rescue services location
- Water column: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: > 15 000 g/mÂ²/24 h
- Weight: 852 g