This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
Cold, wet winters require more than your average winter jacket to enable you to continue your outdoor pursuits. Jack Wolfskin's Argon Storm Jacket is up to the task. Weatherproof, breathable Texapore fabric is backed up with synthetic insulation so you remain warm and dry. Outfitted with adjustable hood and hem, and water-repellant zippers so rain, wind, and snow won't make you turn back early on your snowshoe trip or winter hike.
- Winter hiking jacket: very waterproof, windproof, very breathable, warm lining, Pfc-free
- Texapore O2+ Dobby 2L: very waterproof, windproof, and very breathable outer material
- Microguard SuperLoft (180 G/MÂ²): especially warm, bulky padding made of synthetic fiber
- Microguard SuperLoft (160 G/MÂ²): especially warm, bulky padding made of synthetic fiber
- Hood is firmly attached to the jacket, adjustable in field of vision and volume
- 2 hip pockets, inside pocket
- Water-repellent zippers
- Adjustable hem
- Water column: 20 000 mm
- Steam passage: > 15 000 g/mÂ²/24 h
- Weight: 662 g