This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
It's hot in the valley, but you need a jacket for the conditions at the upper elevations. Jack Wolfskin's Apex Summer Peak Jacket is a waterproof, windproof, breathable jacket that you can rely on. Reinforced fabric is strategically placed on the shoulders, sleeves, and hood to reduce the wear and tear from your pack's straps. The main body is composed of stretchy, soft fabric that keeps you comfortable on long hikes. Cooler temps at the summit? This jacket comes with a Short Zip System that allows you to attach a compatible fleece for improved warmth.
- Weatherproof jacket: waterproof, windproof, breathable, robust, PFC-free, bluesignÂ®-certified
- Texapore 2L: waterproof, windproof, and breathable outer material (water column: 10 000 mm, steam passage: > 6000 g/mÂ²/24 h); (measured according to JIS L 1092; JIS L 1099 B-1)
- Texapore Ripstop 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable, tearproof outer material (water column: 10 000 mm, steam passage: > 6000 g/mÂ²/24 h); (measured according to JIS L 1092; JIS L 1099 B-1) (hood, shoulders, sleeves)
- Hood is removable, adjustable in field of vision and volume
- 2 hip pockets, inside pocket
- Water-repellent zippers
- Adjustable hem
- Short System Zip: short system zipper for zipping in an inner jacket
- Weight: 645 g