This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
When the radar shows rain in the area, throw on the Jack Wolfskin Kanuka Ridge Jacket and you’ll be good to go on your alpine hike. The Texapore Ecosphere 3L fabric is very breathable so it’ll dissipate moisture from the inside of the jacket when you’re tackling the ascents. And if you run into rainstorms, the waterproof, windproof properties keep you dry and protected.
- Texapore Ecosphere 3L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer material
- Hood is firmly attached to the jacket, adjustable in field of vision and volume
- Ventilation zippers at the armpits
- 2 raised hip pockets, inside pocket
- Water repellent zippers
- Adjustable hem
- Breathability: > 15 000 g/m²/24 h
- Water column: 20 000 mm
- Weight: 526 g
- Main fabric: Texapore Ecosphere 3L - 100% Polyester (Recycled)