This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
Jack Wolfskin's Bridgeport Bay Jacket is a contemporary winter field jacket for chilly, damp strolls along the water. Composed almost completely from recycled materials, this jacket has synthetic insulation and weatherproof, breathable outer fabric. The longer cut even fits over a suit jacket in case you need an outside escape during your lunch break.
- Weatherproof field jacket for travel and everyday wear: very waterproof, windproof, very breathable, longer cut, fits over a suit jacket, 100% recycled main fabrics
- Texapore Ecosphere Plain 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof, and very breathable outer fabric
- Microguard Ecosphere (100 g/mÂ²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibers
- Microguard Ecosphere (80 g/mÂ²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibers
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 4 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket
- Waist draw cord
- Water column rating: 20,000 mm
- MVTR: > 15,000 g/mÂ²/24h
- Weight: 1125 g