This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
From early fall to late spring, Jack Wolfskin's Arland 3In1 jacket won't let you down. The inner fleece jacket is perfect for those first frosty mornings in autumn. Layer on the weatherproof, breathable outer layer when winter starts full-on. The combined fleece warmth with weatherproof shell outer will last you all winter long. Come April showers, the outer layer is waterproof to withstand wet weather without the added heat underneath.
- taffeta lined sleeves make it easier to slip on and off
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE MINI OTTOMAN 2L: robust, waterproof, windproof, and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/mÂ²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092, ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- FUTURE DYE MESH LINING: mesh lining with the sustainable dyeing process
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA: microfibre lining with logo print
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- adjustable hem
- Inner jacket:
- NANUK 200: warm and robust fleece