This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
When summer ends, you need a versatile jacket to get you through the cooler months in the city. The Fjaerland Jacket from Jack Wolfskin is a 3-in-1 jacket made from recycled materials. A weatherproof, breathable outer jacket will keep you dry through rain and snow with plenty of pockets for your daily necessities. The inner insulator is light and warm with water- and wind-resistant properties so you can wear it as a layer, or by itself on brighter days.
- 3-in-1 jacket: waterproof, windproof, breathable, warmly insulated inner jacket, 100% recycled main fabrics, multiple pockets
- Outer jacket:
- Texapore Ecosphere Plain 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof, and very breathable outer fabric
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 4 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket, Secret Pocket
- Water column rating: 20,000 mm
- MVTR: > 15,000 g/mÂ²/24h
- Inner jacket:
- Softtouch Taffeta Recycled: light, soft, wind, and water-resistant fabric made of recycled polyester
- Microguard Ecosphere (100 g/mÂ²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibers
- 2 hand pockets
- Weight:1.670 g