This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
Head out on an evening stroll to take in the changing leaves and setting sun. You’ll be protected from dropping temperatures and chilly breezes with the Jack Wolfskin Tallberg Jacket. This stylish 3-in-1 jacket consists of a weatherproof outer jacket and a synthetic insulated inner jacket. The high collar and hood seal in warmth when rain- or windstorms roll through. In milder conditions, each jacket can be worn separately, providing you with a jacket that can be used all year round.
- TEXAPORE 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m/24h)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (60 g/m): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibers/MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (40 g/m): warm insulation
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- waist drawcord
- 4 hand pockets
- Secret pocket
- Reflective details
- Inner jacket: Soft Touch taffeta Recycled: light, soft, wind and water-resistant fabric; made of Recycled polyester
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (100 g/m): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibers
- 2 hand pockets
- 3-in-1 coat
- waterproof, windproof