This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
You've got your travel mug and your reusable grocery bag, but there's drizzle in the forecast. You need a jacket to keep you dry at the farmer's market and Jack Wolfskin has you covered. The Fairview Jacket is a casually styled rain jacket with innovative outer fabric and membrane made from recycled materials. Complete with a roomy fit, attachedhood, and reflectors for safety, this is a rain jacket for the climate-conscious.
- Texapore Ecosphere 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer material
- Hood: fixed to the jacket, volume adjustable
- 2 hip pockets
- 2 breast pockets
- inside pocket
- Waist train
- Waterproof: Water column: 20 000 mm
- Breathable: > 15 000 g / mÂ² / 24 h
- sporty cut
- 100% Pfc-free: The abandonment of Pfc from the collection is one of Jack Wolfskin's heartfelt concerns. Pfc's (per- and polyfluorinated chemicals) are surface-active substances that have water- and fat-repellent properties and are therefore used in waterproof jackets and trousers.
- Back length: 71 cm for size S
- Chest size: 112 cm for size S
- Sleeve length/arm length: 66 cm for size S
- Weight: 504 g