This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
A modern field jacket for wet weather, Jack Wolfskin's Bridgeport Jacket has waterproof, windproof fabric that remains breathable. And it's made from recycled materials. The longer cut fits over a suit jacket so you're protected on those rainy commutes and plenty of pockets are available to stash your valuables on the way.
- Texapore Ecosphere 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof, and very breathable outer material
- Hood: Removable, adjustable in field of vision and volume
- 4 hip pockets
- 2 breast pockets
- inside pocket
- Waist train
- Waterproof: Water column: 20.000 mm
- Breathable: > 15.000 g / mÂ² / 24 h
- Longer cut fits over the jacket
- Weight: 794 g