This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.
Get the best hardshell features with the comfort of a softshell in Jack Wolfskin's Exolight Range Jacket. The innovative outer fabric is extremely weatherproof but remains breathable and comfortable. Cut with a high collar to cover your face from icy winter blasts and a second zipper to expand the collar when needed, you won't struggle to fight frostbite on your nose. Versatile enough to layer fleece, down or simply by itself as the weather demands, this jacket will allow you to tackle those long winter days on the mountain in comfort.
- Winter sports jacket: extremely waterproof, windproof, extremely breathable, stretchy, venting zips, Recco system
- Texapore Softshell Infinity Hyproof: extremely waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable outer fabric with stretch comfort and superior next-to-skin wear comfort (water column rating: 30,000 mm, MVTR: > 35,000 g/mÂ²/24h); JIS L 1092, JIS L 1099 B-1
- Fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- Venting zips under the arms
- 2 raised hand pockets (one with ski pass pocket), inner pocket with cable duct for headphones
- Docking loops for compatible trousers
- Detachable snow skirt
- Recco System: integrated chip for rescue services location
- Weight: 628 g