This jacket is new with tags.
The Ortovox Piz Deluda jacket is a technical ski-touring jacket or midlayer for frigid winter conditions. With an athletic fit that allows a full range of motion on the mountain, a windproof, water-resistant front that acts as a shield against blowing snow and wind, and a storm hood that fits nicely under your helmet for extra harsh conditions, this jacket stands firm in the face of blustery, snowy conditions. When the weather clears, the merino back and underarm zips allow hot air to escape so you don’t overheat on the ascent.
- Underarm pit-zips help regulate temperature as the sun waxes and wanes.
- Water-resistant polyamide (nylon) shell is breathable, durable, and weatherproof.
- Athletic fit
- Storm hood will fit underneath a helmet for extra warmth when you need it.
- Bonded upper arm pocket fits an inclinometer, Voile scraper, or pocket knife.
- Merino lining is extremely comfortable and sweat-wicking.
- Weight: 364 grams
- 2 front pockets
- Elastic waist and cuffs
- Polyamide shell, Merino wool
- Lining: 100% Tasmanian Merino wool
- DWR coating
- Windproof front, merino wool back