Brand New in Box. Never worn.
I bought these in 40 & 41. The 40 fit perfect and I completely forgot to return the 41. I love these! They are super supportive, comfortable, perfect stiffness for mtn biking and grippy sole is great for occasional creek crossings, bike to hike, or getting off in a sketchy spot. These are excellent all terrain mountain bike shoes.
See detail info in comments below.
* P.R.O. 1:1 Anatomic Buckle Closure
* Quick drying, highly breathable mesh/synthetic upper
* Low cut construction for a light, fast fit and feel
* Dual density EVA X-Alp outsole/midsole with firmer second density EVA between pedal and foot for off the bike cushioning and comfort and on the bike power transfer
* Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
* Energy Cell technology in heel crash pad for ultimate cushioning when off the bike.