- Boots have been worn snowboarding 2 times and have sat in my closet for several years collecting dust. There is some minor fraying on the stitching at toes where they have rubbed against the binding(pictured but hardly noticeable).
- Lacing System: Speed Laces
Heat Moldable: Yes
Burton Support Rating: 6
Imprint 2 Liner: With the NEW! Lock-Up Cuff and Inner Lace Lock, Lightweight Power Panels, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed, this heat-moldable liner is light on your feet with support where you need it.
- NEW Lock-Up Cuff: This new, super low-profile inner cuff carries the laces across the forefoot, and around the ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
Inner Lace Lock: Quick-lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exit’s a cinch with the one-handed release tab. Featured on all Burton liners.
- Lightweight Power Panels: To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton ImprintTM liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their original position.
- NEW Velcro® Liner Closure
Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed: Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker—never suffer from toe drag again.
- Speed Zone Lacing: Lightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better response – with less effort. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes’ laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- EST Optimized Soles: ESTTM goes beyond bindings by optimizing the soles on select boots for a more direct connection. Lower-profile, lighter weight, and with a reduced ramp angle, EST lowers your center of gravity and improves feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening B3 Gel inserts.
- Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue: Adjusting the profile of the tongue’s thickness controls its flex, enhances it’s abilityto wrap the foot/ankle/lower leg, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort. Offered in soft, medium, and firm flexing options.
- Power Spine Backstays: Allow for fine-tuned medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response, and durability.
- 1:1 Lasting: Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size liner gets a matching half and full size shell and outsole. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won’t be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner.