Touring specific snowboard boots for backcountry snowboarding and splitboarding. These boots are amazing but they are a little too small for me unfortunately. I wore them twice and decided they aren't going to work for me. They retail for around $500 brand new.
From the manufacturer:
The Salomon Trek S/Lab boots are built for the rider that needs a stiff and responsive boot for riding steep, powdery lines after they have just sweat it out to the top of a backcountry objective. Featuring a Boa Trek closure system and Salomon's Articulated Hike Cuff, The S/Lab's provide a smooth flex and an increased range of motion that allows full strides for heading up the skintrack efficiently. A fully heat-moldable liner with a Trek Lace closure offers a custom fit, while the Ortholite C3 footbed gives support and added comfort for long days in the mountains. Finally, the Trek EC+ outsole ensures you have plenty of traction and shock absorption for bootpacking or getting airborne off of natural features. Dominate backcountry freeride terrain with these snowboard boots.
- Stiff flex gives response and support for steeper terrain
- Hike and Ride BOA system provides quick adjustments and zonal lacing
- Articulated Hike Cuff increases range for efficient striding
- Full Custom Fit liner is heat-moldable to provide a custom fit
- Ortholite C3 footbed offers support and absorbs impact
- Trek EC+ rubber sole gives traction for bootpacking any snow type