New with tags- bought but not the right size. Excellent quality!!
The long-sleeved Raidlight Wintertrail top is made for winter trail practice. The warm Thermofleece material allows you to cope with the lowest temperatures. It is completed by an elastic fabric with a brushed interior, which provides breathability and comfort. It has been designed with a tight fit, a high collar with zipper and long sleeves with mittens and thumb holes that hold the garment in place. Its two side pockets with flap allow you to store supplies, which makes it a very practical garment.
- High collar
- Slim fit
- Reflective details
- Sleeves with mittens and thumb loops
- Protective flap for chin
- Silicone shoulder reinforcements
- Seamless underarms for comfort
- Integrated whistle and coupling for the hydration tube
- Two side pockets with flap energy bars or gels
- Zip to make it easier to put on and improve breathability
- Silicone elastic at the bottom that prevents the shirt from rising during the race
- Weight: 375 g
- Main material: 88 % Polyamide, 12 % Elastane
- Pockets: 88 % Polyamide, 12 % Elastane
Raidlight's Thermofleece technology is present in its winter garments as it provides great thermal insulation by keeping a layer of warm air close to the skin, it is also a very elastic fabric for a wider range of movements and its feel is soft and warm for your winter outings.
Elastic textiles have the mission to move with us allowing us a wide range of movement without restrictions. Different levels of elasticity are required depending on the garment, the area of the garment and the intended use, so we use different technologies, wefts, grammages or percentages of elastane to achieve unparalleled comfort.