Rainy days on the mountain trails can leave you cold and soggy if you don't have the proper gear. The Eagle Peak Jacket from Jack Wolfskin will keep you dry and comfortable so you can continue your race to the summit. The waterproof, windproof fabric is durable and extremely breathable. Hand pockets and an inside pocket provide plenty of places to stow your valuables.
- weatherproof shell jacket for hiking
- very waterproof, windproof
- very breathable
- tested and approved by the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck
- Weight: 500 g (size M)
- TEXAPORE O2+ DOBBY 2L SUPER DWR: very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with SUPER DWR finish (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
- (testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- FUTURE DYE MESH LINING: mesh lining with sustainable dyeing technology
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- chest pocket, 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- special sleeve cut for extra freedom of movement
- adjustable hem
This product is a sales sample from the manufacturer. While the product is new, it may show signs of slight use coming from the product being displayed and or tried on.