-Worn gently about a handful of times.
-no defects or tear
Timeless, long trekking jacket in G-1000 Original with well-proven functions. Spacious pockets and generous storm hood with foldable brim.
Made from durable G-1000 Original with a long cut and well-proven functions that make life in the wilderness easier. The material is wind and water resistant and can be impregnated with Greenland Wax for extra protection against wind, water and wear. Stylish fit with extra width so there is room for an insulating layer underneath, and a bellow pleat in the back for extra freedom of movement. A spacious hood with a foldable brim protects from bitter winds and can be adjusted so it fits the head perfectly. Two-way zipper that can be opened from the bottom for ventilation and a wide protective flap with buttons stops cold winds. Large pockets that have plenty of room for items needed close at hand; such as the vertical chest pockets with zippers, and the lower top-loaded pockets with buttons.
• Fabrics: G-1000®Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• Technical tunnel hood with three way adjustments.
• Large chest pockets accessible with or without backpack
• Low front pockets with entry from top (can still use hip belt).
• Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
• Drawcord adjustments at the waist and lower hem.
• Leather details.
Please note, Fjällräven standard sizing runs on the larger side with longer sleeves.