Down Sleeping Bags Product Information
This is the small size of the Thor. Unused.
Alpinism is the ultimate sport in which everybody is a winner. An alpine school of self-discipline, maneuvering within your limits, belayed and secured by friends you trust......constantly pushing your limits. In this high altitude school, you learn to know your limits up against forces out of your control. In winter the conditions are even more challenging. The Thor sleeping bag is designed as a high altitude winter expedition bag. The Thor design follows the Odin design, but uses slanting baffle walls allowing stuffing the bag with the maximum of down, while the Odin uses vertical baffles. The Thor is filled with totally mature and specially selected Gray Goose down 95/5 and can withstand temperatures found only at the ends of the world (-50 F). The Thor is also made from 27 down-filled compartments compared to the 26 compartments of the Odin. Otherwise, they are identical.
- Carry Size: 16 L
- Carry Weight: 70.1 oz./1987 g (sm), 75.6 oz./2143 g (md), 80.4 oz./2279 g (lg)
- Comfort Rating: -40∞ F; Extreme: -50.8∞ F
- Fill Weight: 46.1 oz./1307 g (sm), 50.2 oz./1423 g (md), 53.1 oz./1505 g (lg)
- Fill: Goose 850+
- Fits To: 5'6" (sm)
- Liner: Asahi-Kasei anti-static Polyester Rip-Stop - DWR
- Shell: Asahi-Kasei 1.1oz Nylon 6.6 Rip-Stop - DWR
- Size: 34.3" x 66.9"
Keywords: Winter Bag, Winter Camping, Best Sleeping Bag, ,
Valandre Thor Neo -50°F Sleeping Bag Small (Right Zipper)