The Arctic Down Parka II - Women's is in Good condition. VFC- This parka was previously owned for 14 days. The following observations were made regarding this item:
* Parka has hair all over it. Needs to be washed.
* There are no holes or rips in the material.
* Zipper functions correctly .
* The fabric is not faded or stained from use.
* Very little wear or use with item.
* Sold as is, all warranties void.
Size: Female XL
Color: Vintage White
Retail Cost: $298.95
When just walking a few blocks feels like an arctic expedition, slide on The North Face Women's Arctic Down Parka II to warm your bones. Its HyVent 2L fabric is waterproof and breathable so you stay dry and comfortable while you stroll through snowy storms, and the lightweight 550-fill down insulation keeps you toasty in the dead of winter. A slim fit with a mid-thigh cut and an insulated hood keeps you stylishly warm from your knees to your ears. The adjustable hood lets you cinch it down when the winds really start to blow, and it's also removable for easy adaptability when the sun comes out. And, an internal media pocket and cord guide let you enjoy your tunes while you explore the city.
Arctic Down Parka II (DWNZQMZ)