The Montreal Down Coat - Women's is in Fair condition. VFC- This jacket was previously owned for eight days.The following observations were made regarding this item:
* There is a tiny rip in the right sleeve near the wrist that could possibly be fixed.
* Zipper functions correctly .
* The fabric is not faded or stained from use.
* Very little wear or use with item.
* Sold as is, all warranties void
Size: Female S
Color: Midnight Navy
Retail Cost: $284.95
Those morning walks down to the train station and evening strolls around the park won't be as cold with the Marmot Women's Montreal Down Coat. The 700-fill down insulation works its insulating magic while making sure the jacket feels light as a feather on your torso, and Marmot's Down Defender treatment resists water so the down won't lose its warmth when a few snowflakes start to fall. The polyester shell has a DWR coating that also resists water, and a plush lining slides over your work attire like a glove, and it feels so soft against your skin that you'll wish you could work in this coat all day.
Winter in the city. (DWNZQBH)