Down Sleeping Bags Product Information
- Women-specific design reduces shoulder and foot girth and adds extra insulation to the hood, hips and feet
- Stay toasty warm with superior European 800-fill-power goose down, blended and lab-certified in the United States
- Light, high-tenacity nylon shell features a highly water-resistant acrylic finish; taffeta lining is soft against the skin
- Box baffle construction maximizes loft and minimizes weight; 5 in. baffle width keeps down from shifting, so cold spots are prevented
- Warmth is optimized through differential cut of shell and lining fabrics, allowing goose down adequate room to expand to its full loft
- Multibaffle, tailored hood brings sides in close to the neck and face, reducing the need to cinch hood tight to keep warm
- When it's cold enough to cinch down hood, face gasket makes hood closure more comfortable and effective
- Multibaffle Comfort Foot Box is shaped to allow feet to rest naturally; shape preserves loft and allows down to drape closer to feet for more warmth
- Three-quarter-length zipper reduces weight
- 2-way locking zipper sliders stay in place when bag is partially unzipped for ventilation; snag-guards keep fabric from catching in zipper
- Insulated zipper gusset seals in heat at base of zipper
- Insulated draft tube extends to bottom of bag to eliminate cold spots
- Comes with mesh storage sack
- 2 lbs. 9 oz.
I'm a really cold sleeper, and this bag keeps me warm! It packs super small and it's light weight is ideal for backpacking. It's a great bag, I just don't need it any longer.
Keywords: Down, Sleeping Bag, Backpacking, Winter Camping, Warm, Mountain Hardware, Women, Zero Degree,
QUESTION: The internet picture shows the zipper on the left side and it looks like your personal pictures of the bag show the zipper on the right side when looking down at it. Can you tell me if it zips up on the left or on the right as your looking down at it from the footbox. Thank you.
ANSWER: Hello! When looking down at the bag from the footbox, the zip is on the right. When in the bag, the zipper is on my left. Thanks!
QUESTION: Approximately how many times has the bag been used? Has it ever been washed?
ANSWER: Hello, the bag was used only a handful of times. It has been washed with Nikwax down wash only. It's been properly cared for and is in good shape. It's a great bag, really comfy and has kept me warm when I have used it! I just don't need it anymore, so I decided to sell it. Thanks!
SOLD OUT!!Mountain Hardware
Mountain Hardwear Women's Phantom 0 Down Sleeping Bag