Men's Mountaineering Boots Product Information
- NEW IN BOX
- Features removable, lace-up high altitude liners with a special reflective coating for top thermal performance, comfortable foam footbeds and an insulating brushed lining
- Rigid and durable Pebax® plastic shells are completely waterproof and maintain flexibility in extreme cold
- Hinged ankles and tongues made of soft plastic allow ankle flexibility; hard plastic uppers ensure support and protection
- Rustproof, riveted hardware secures lacing; full rubber randing enhances edging ability and abrasion resistance
- EVA midsoles add critical cushioning and insulation
- Vibram® Stabeler outsoles offer excellent grip, stability and durability
- Aggressively rockered soles balance the boots' stiffness and allow a normal gait during approach
- Boots are compatible with step-in crampons
5 lbs. 10 oz.
QUESTION: The soles look like they may have been work on the photos. Please comment. Thanks
ANSWER: I've walked outside on the drive way. The sticker is still on the bottom so no wear on the tread. Either way, worth $180 bucks
QUESTION: How long ago did you buy these or is there a year of production on the box? Thanks.
Scarpa Inverno 10.5 US, NEW IN BOX