Down Sleeping Bags Product Information
This Sonic 0 was purchased for a ski touring trip to the California Sierra. The sleeping bag was warm and comfortable; generating comments from other skiers about the volume of it's loft and thermal gills (vents) on the top of the bag. Selling the Sonic 0 to buy additional gear for a PCT thru-hike.
- Overstuffed with hydrophobic, PFC-free down; Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certification ensures humane treatment and traceability throughout the supply chain
- Waterproof/breathable Toester™ footbox is shaped for foot comfort; it has a layer of synthetic insulation to help eliminate cold spots
- 20-denier ripstop nylon shell fabric and 30-denier nylon taffeta lining feature durable water repellent (DWR) treatments to shrug off moisture
- Redesigned draft collar and draft tubes provide a secure barrier against cold air; offset zipper creates a thermally efficient seal
- Contoured hood with drawstring cord maximizes thermal efficiency
- Stretch construction at the knees allows side sleeping
- Updated profile holds warmth closer to your body
|Tested Lower Limit||
-1 degrees (F) - EN
14 degrees (F) - EN
|Temperature Rating (F)||
0 degrees (F)
|Temperature Rating (C)||
-18 degrees (C)
Long - Left Zip: 3 lbs. 2 oz.
20-denier ripstop nylon
800-fill-power hydrophobic down
Long - Left Zip: 1 lb. 11 oz.
30-denier nylon taffeta
|Sleeping Bag Shape||
|Fits Up To (in.)||
Long - Left Zip: 78 inches
|Shoulder Girth (in.)||
Long - Left Zip: 69 inches
|Hip Girth (in.)||
Long - Left Zip: 63 inches
|Stuff Sack Size||
Long - Left Zip: 16 x 8.5 inches
|Stuff Sack Volume||
Long - Left Zip: 8.03 liters
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Keywords: Down Sleeping Bag,
QUESTION: Hi, would you be willing to accept $200 for it.
ANSWER: No thank you.
NEMO Sonic 0 Down Sleeping Bag - Long