Men's Ski Jackets Product Information
Next-level warmth and waterproof breathability deliver a serious storm-fighting, technical jacket. PREMIUM INSULATION
This hooded jacket combines superior synthetic insulation and a thermal-reflective lining, so you can focus on dropping a line, not the cold. MOUNTAIN READY Features like a snap-back snow skirt, adjustable cuffs, and removable storm hood keep the powder on the slope.
* Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated
* Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
* Modern Classic Fit
* Removable, 3-way adjustable storm hood
* Drawcord adjustable waist
* Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
* Interior security pocket
* Zippered chest pocket
* Zippered hand pockets
* Media pocket
* Goggle pocket
* Comfort cuffs: Cuff gaskets seal in warmth. Cuffs are adjustable with both elastic and hook-and-loop
* Drop tail
* Color: Two Tone Dark Blue
* Uses: Winter, Ski / Snowsports
* Style# 1562151 (Alpine Action Insulated Jacket)
* Size: Men's Small (fits more like a medium)
* Measurements: please see the tape measure photos and compare with similar style clothes that fit you
A FEW REVIEWS:
* Lots of Pockets and Very Warm: This jacket is the perfect all around jacket for cold weather. I wear some mid weight base layers and this jacket does the rest. Wicks away moisture without having that damp, clammy feeling. Lots of extras also. Sleeve cuffs to keep the cold and snow out; removable hood; drop down tail to keep the wind, snow and cold off your lower back. Just a Great jacket for the price.
* How do they come up with this stuff?: I love this jacket! It looks great but all the little details, man I’m impressed! One example is the Velcro on the back of the hood, wearing a ski helmet, there’s room but if you’re not it won’t come down to your nose, stuff like that..I don’t ski or do winter sports but I could see how it would be great. Fit is on the large side, I wear between a med and large, got the medium and there’s plenty of room without being too big. Got the graphite, matches my Thule camera backpack (with the blue accents) nicely I’ll not be home bound this winter. Very pleased, if you like it check it out.. very cool!
I try to detail any issues of an item that are noticed. Excellent condition! There may be some loose threads, marks and minor wear that I have not noticed. All zippers, velcro and snaps work well and the jacket is clean with NO foul odors. Sold as-is, no returns. Please see photos, which are part of the listing description. Questions are invited.
All photos are of the actual jacket being sold, except the first manufacturer photo (which is much brighter than the jacket being sold). Colors will vary from one monitor to another.
Questions are suggested and invited, since this item is sold as-is with absolutely no returns. Please see photos, which are part of the listing description.
Will ship within the Continental United States to a street address only. Shipping DOES include insurance. This fine jacket will be shipped and packed properly.
Thank you for looking.
Other sellers take note: The above details were determined and written by, and is owned by, the seller: SJTD/tractor1111.
Other sellers: please do not steal my description, photos or listing title!
Keywords: Omni-Heat, Waterproof, Powder Skirt, Storm Hood, Insulated, Warm, Ski, Snow ,
Columbia Insulated Omni-Heat Ski Snow Jacket Men S (fits M) Hood EUC
Alpine Action Insulated Jacket)