2018 Lib Tech Surfboards
5'6" Round Nose Fish Redux
Handcrafted in USA
Magnesium Basalt Carbon
Performance Hybrid; Rips Slop, Radical in Real Waves
Brand NEW, NEVER used
Received as a contest prize @ Backcountry.com
This board is a Factory 'B' unit because of a barely detectable finish blemish that looks like a light, thumb-sized sandpaper scuff on the center tread side where it will normally be waxed.
The Round Nose Fish Redux hybrid surfboard features a very low overall centerline rocker, with modest single concave under the front foot, to keep the board planing at low speeds. The concave gradually reduces to flat up in the nose, allowing forgiving entry into waves and in and out of turns. The vee in the tail enables the board to retain its very low stringer-line rocker, while still being easy to turn, and gives the board so much control. The radical change from concave in the center, to vee in the tail creates an aggressive rail rocker that engages when the board is rolled onto an rail. It then feels like a board with much more overall rocker. Thus allowing tight radius turns on the face, and in the lip. Classic TwinFin influenced placement on the front fins. It can be ridden as a Twin/Quad or a 2+1 or however you like it. Enjoy!
...LOST logos come in different colorways based on size.
*Fins NOT Included
Continuing the journey to provide the world's best surfboard construction, Lib Tech remains dedicated to a focus on performance and environmentally friendly manufacturing. Lib Tech's unique Waterboard process, materials, and shapes make use of wind and water generated power, uses no solvents and creates zero hazardous waste. The result is an impact resistant surfboard that holds the best characteristics of both epoxy and polyester construction.
Using Lib Tech's Eco ISO-Tropic Thermo Pressure Fusion System, the waterproof NitrogeneCell Foam Core is married with Basalt Fibers and a Hexzylon Fiberfoam Skin for a smooth and durable board. The Carbon Power Spine Composite Stringer is a unidirectional 12K carbon fiber addition that is pre-tensioned from tip to tail, enhancing the surfboardâ€™s recoil. The Hexzylon Fibrefoam is now laminated on each side of the Carbon Power Spine functionally creating a Variable Flex Gradient Top Skin that pinpoints and caters to areas wanting more flexibility and areas needing more rigidity. Dang difficult to ding and environmentally responsible, Lib Tech Waterboards are a big step ahead in the surfboard industry.
Lib Tech Basalt Carbon Construction
* Waterproof NitrogeneCell Foam Core has elliptical engineered cells that act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and â€œnerf-likeâ€ elasticity
* Pure additive-free Basalt mineral fiber with natural dampening properties
* Carbon Power Spine Composite Stringer spreads tension, rebounds energy and delivers long lasting flex
* Vibration absorbing and ding resistant Hexzylon Fibrefoam Top Skin with Variable Flex Gradient
* Low VOC glycerin based Bio-Matrix Resin
* Elasto Perimeter Dampening Fiber rails provides strength, pop and flex control
* Crush and dent resistant Spock Blocks for long lasting performance and pop
* Freedom Of Choice adjustable slot fin system with 5/8â€ performance tuning ability fits many 2-tab and some solid base fins
* Super light fiber-composite leash cup with anodized 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum pin
* Every board is handcrafted by surfers near Canada in the USA
Keywords: Surfboard ,