Park and pipe skiing is always progressing, and the 2018 Atomic Punx Five is a brand new twin-tip ski built to keep up with the curve. The new Punx 5 has a slight early-rise Park Rocker in the tip and tail for butters and catch-free takeoffs. A Stomp Sidecut that s straighter in the tip and tail with a tighter radius underfoot to avoid hook ups and allow for confident landings. A light woodcore provides the pop you need with a stable ride and consistent flex for confident landings. For a more laid back style that puts a premium on durability and creativity, the 2018 Atomic Punx 5 Skis are the ski you want for putting your own spin on the terrain park this season.
* Length: 175cm
* Dimensions: 122 - 85 - 112mm
* Radius: 19.6m
* Stomp Sidecut: Straighter in the tip and tail, with a tighter radius underfoot for predictable landings.
* Park Rocker Profile: 15/70/15
* Full Cap: A construction with no sidewall where the top sheet folds down over the edges, making it durable and easy to handle.
* Resist Edge 2.2 for durability on rails and big hits
* Step Down Sidewall 2.0: One-piece sidewall construction creates the winning combination of perfect flex, durability, and shock absorbtion.
* Light Woodcore: Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski s weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
* Structured Topsheet: Lightweight and highly impact resistant. Made from 50% rapeseed oil.
* Weight: 1750g per ski
* MPN: AA0026650