Down Sleeping Bags Product Information
I used this bag for 18 nights on an Aconcagua expedition. Product features:
- 800-fill goose down
- Expedition jacket hood and fully-insulated draft collar
- DrizoneTM waterproof/breathable shell
- Super-strong polyester lining
- Lightweight at 4 lbs, 9 oz.
- Funk!Off™ technology breaks down dirt and resists odors
- Continuous baffle construction with welded seams to for long-lasting durability
- Zipper storm flapSnag-free zipper tracks won't catch
- Tricot lined footbox is ergonomically shaped
- Dual draft tubes next to the zipper keep cold out
- Internal media pocket.
- Removable pad locks
- Compression stuff sack
Miles of smiles
Keywords: -minus 20 800 Fill Goose Down,
QUESTION: is it -20F or -20C
ANSWER: The bag is minus 20 F. It keep me toasty warm on our last night on Aconcagua at high camp (19,330) when a storm shook our Mountain Hardware tent and the condensation from our breath iced up and fell on us.
QUESTION: 5'5 only
ANSWER: This Electra Goose Down Bag fits individuals (both men and women) up to 5 feet, 5 inches tall. Miles of smiles :-)
Down Sleeping Bags