Men's Softshell Jackets Product Information
Information about Icebreaker Teton Jacket - Merino Wool (For Men)
Discontinued. Icebreaker's Teton jacket battles the blustery weather of high-altitude mountain towns and sea-level windy cities alike -- and looks good doing it. The warm RealFleece merino wool-polyester shell is wind- and water-resistant, breathable and temperature regulating.
- Icebreaker harvests merino wool exclusively from sheep grown in the Southern Alps of New Zealand, where conditions are extreme and the wool responds accordingly
- Water- and wind-resistant RealFleece merino wool-polyester shell naturally regulates temperature, resists odor and dries quickly
- Fleece interior breathes, wicks moisture and holds warmth close
- Stand-up collar protects neck
- Watertight-zip chest pocket with headphone port
- Full-length, watertight zip front with interior wind flap
- Watertight-zip handwarmer pockets
- Bias-cut cuffs protect wrists and back of hand
- Droptail hem provides extended coverage
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®
- Zipper: Left
- Fabric: 65% merino wool, 35% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Total weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in China (fabric New Zealand)
Small: chest 21", length 32."
Available Pine Green
Keywords: Jacket, Icebreaker,
Icebreaker Teton Jacket Merino Wool Men's Small Pine Green/Black NEW