Overnight Backpacks (2000-2999 cu in) Product Information
Pack your gear and a sleeping bag in The North Face Terra 40 Backpack. The North Face's suspension system adjusts to fit your torso length, and an open-air mesh trampoline across the back panel keeps your back cool. If an overnight stay is part of your plan, zip your sleeping bag into the lower bag compartment. Pull on the Terra 40 Backpack and tighten the hip-belt to transfer some weight off your shoulders. As the day heats up, take off a layer and stash it in the front stretch pocket. When you stop to enjoy the view, secure your trekking poles in the pole-loops so they don't tumble off the mountain. My only reason for selling this pack is to buy an expedition pack for longer trips. I have used it once on a 3 day hike throughout NW Arkansas and it got the job done flawlessly. It is in great condition and please feel free to shoot me your best offer. OBO
- 3 lbs 7 oz
- 40 Liters or 2,441 Cubic Inches
- 420D polyester dobby, 420D mini ripstop polyester
- Deluxe, vertical mesh channel on back panel provides cooling comfort
- Cushy shoulder harness is sleek and anatomical
- Improved, anatomically correct, load-spreading hipbelt is lined with soft tricot
- Huge, zip side-entry to main compartment
- Improved zip sleeping bag compartment access
- Top Loader
Pros and Cons of the Gear
- This pack has been great for me on the one trip I used it at Devils Den State Park in NW Arkansas on a 16 mile loop.
- It is a durable pack and is extremly reliable for between 3-4 days.
- It is in excellent condition with very little use.
- The suspension system is fantastic and is comfortable on hips and back.
ANSWER: It is compatible with most all hydration bladders although it doesnt come with a bladder.
SOLD OUT!!The North Face
The North Face Terra 40 Liter Men's Backpack