Unisex Endura - 3/4 cut synthetic cleat is supportive and built to last. For all field conditions.
Pros and Cons of the Gear
- Pretty durable
- Very comfortable
- No break in needed.
- Great ankle support
- Lighter by far than other cleats.
- Good for wet conditions
- Toe is reinforced which is a big deal when you pivot a lot (my old cleats always wore out on the pivot foot toe)
- I love the super hard base on the gaia, it gives you a very solid surface to push off when cutting on hard ground.
- They are showing wear after a year.
- They take some time to strech in the toebox. It took me about 2 months before I thought they were comfortable.
- The only thing that would make them better is for the cleats to be moved closer to the edge of the sole.