2013 TREW Cosmic Jacket - Black, XLarge
Men's Technical Shells Product Information
Product Condition: The Cosmic Jacket - Men's is in Excellent condition. No rips, tears, stains or defects. Very minor use overall, ready for use.
Size: Men's XL
Retail Cost: $394.95
An American-made, Oregon-based jacket in near-perfect condition.
The backcountry changes all the time, so even though you're out there tour after tour, you're still exploring it each time. The Trew Gear Men's Cosmic Jacket is right there with you to handle whatever the day brings. A Dermizax EV membrane with fully taped seams gives this jacket high waterproof protection when unexpected storms move in, and the jacket remains very breathable so you won't get overheated on the skin up. The shell fabric is surprisingly durable for its light weight so you can move faster without worry of tearing it up.
Articulated arms give you the freedom of movement you need to tuck, twist, and torque off your own jumps you love build in the isolated country. Underarm venting lets out some steam when you work up a sweat. The powder skirt connects to Trew Gear's Eagle pant in order to completely block out the stormiest weather completely. The hood slides over your helmet so you stay safe and covered. And YKK Aquaguard zippers cover the front opening and all external pockets to offer waterproof protection in ways that most jackets don't.
- NEW Private Reserve 3L fabric
- Rugged, smooth 140-denier nylon plain-weave w/ DWR
- 20k/20k waterproof/breathable DERMIZAX EV membrane
- Supple 20-denier nylon tricot backer
- NEW Articulated shoulder/arm with low-profile curved-seam construction
- NEW YKK Aquaguard® VISLON center front zipper
- Ergonomic powder skirt with 3-point pant attachment
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Dual zippered handwarmer pockets
- Dual cross-access pack-friendly chest pockets, one with cord port
- Two internal drop pockets
- Wrist pass/stash pocket
- Microsuede chin guard
- Headphone cord loop at collar
- YKK Aquaguard® zippers on all exposed openings