BLACK DIAMOND SKYLIGHT TENT USED 11 NIGHTS!
Leaving in a week...Price Reduced!
This Black Diamond tent is perfect for keeping your pack weight down. It has been used for only 11 nights. It easily olds 2 adults and one medium-sized (45 lb. Aussie) dog. When not in use, the tent has been stored loosely in an open mesh bag. There is one small tear in the mosquito net door (see picture). The tear is courtesy of above-mentioned dog. The tear is very small.
- A three-season tent built with a hybrid single/double-wall construction, the Skylight offers ample room for two and a very friendly fit For three. The front third has a mesh inner wall for excellent ventilation and a panoramic view. The attached Epic canopy can be rolled up in nice weather or rolled down for a spacious vestibule and protection in adverse conditions. The rear two-thirds is a single wall of Epic fabric for breathability and water resistance. Built with double silicone-coated nylon ripstop fabric, the floor is highly tear resistant and water resistant. The internal DAC Featherlite tent poles offer a high strength-to-weight ratio and keep the tent quiet in gusty conditions. For interior organization, the Skylight has two interior net pockets. The Skylight tent wins Outside Magazine's Gear of the Year AwardFeatures: Tent Area: 3.4 m2 (36.6 sq ft) Vestibule Area: 0.93 m2 (10 sq ft) Packaged Weight: 2.26 kg (5 lb) Tent
Pros and Cons of the Gear
- Lots of room for the weight.
- Makes a great 'canyon country' tent that is well-ventilated and has a great view on a clear night.
- The setup is not very convenient and requires that someone crawl inside the tent in order to 'fix' the poles.
- Not for wet or humid climates. You will get wet in this tent in a heavy rainstorm or very humid nights.