Patagonia Women's Capilene® 3 Midweight Zip-Neck
This baselayer is basically new, it's been worn once or twice.
Threading your lead through chandelier ice is no time to get the shivers. Control your inner thermostat with this warm, quick-wicking zip-neck made from our Capilene® 3 Midweight fabric that provides excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. Brushed on the inside for warmth, Capilene 3 is soft and compressible and has a jersey exterior that glides smoothly under layers. The top features a deep zip for easy climate control, offset side panels to eliminate chafe, and raglan sleeves and a single-piece shoulder panel that merge out of the way of shoulder straps. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester double knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next-to-skin
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels placed strategically to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (65% recycled) double-knit. Heathers: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (51% recycled) double-knit. Both have Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica.